18 March 2015
Carbon Tracker has been invited to share and discuss our perspective on climate strategies and the path to Paris at the CDP NATURAL CAPITAL SPRING OPENING SWITZERLAND, March 18, 2015 from 1 – 6 pm at PwC in Zurich.
70 renowned company and investor representatives from 200 Swiss companies will be discussing the latest hot topics regarding Climate and Natural Capital preservation/protection, e.g. COP 21 in Paris, and explore our new interactive theme marketplace to get a quick overview of current trends and to establish new contacts.
- Hot-topic 1: Road to Paris (COP21) Hot-topic 2: Climate and environment policies in Switzerland
- Hot-topic 3: CDP Climate, Water and Forest Reporting and Ranking 2015: News, recommendations, investor and procurement perspectives
- Speakers from Arbonia-Forster, Carbon Tracker, CDP, Credit360, Nestlé, PE International, PSP Swiss Property, PwC, Swiss Re
- Focus on interactivity with our new CDP theme marketplace with speed knowledge exchange and „How to respond“ working sessions
- Award „Best climate strategy of a supplier“