8 November | Sharm El-Sheikh & Online
Carbon Tracker and Climate Action 100+ bring you a panel of experts to unpick the findings of Carbon Tracker’s latest report – ‘Still Flying Blind’.
The objective of this event is to demonstrate the importance for companies and auditors to provide transparent and consistent climate-related information in their financial reports – failure to provide this information raises questions about whether companies are reflecting the financial consequences of climate risk and the energy transition within their accounts.
Our panel will explore investors’ urgent needs to understand the impacts of material climate-related issues on financial reporting, and the lack of sufficient information to date. Carbon Tracker will introduce the results of its latest analysis of corporate accounts, which was performed using the new CA100+ Climate Accounting and Audit Alignment Assessment (first published in March 2022, updates in October 2022). We will conclude with a Q&A.
- Alessandro d’Eri, Senior Policy Officer in the Investors and Issuers Department at ESMA
- Ben Meng, EVP and Chairman of Asia Pacific, Franklin Templeton
- Gilly Lord, Global Leader, Public Policy & Regulation, PwC
- Mardi McBrien, Director Strategic Affairs, IFRS Foundation
- Natasha Landell-Mills, Head of Stewardship, Sarasin and Partners
- The Reverend Kirsten Snow Spalding, Senior. Program Director, Investor Network and California Office, Ceres
The session will be moderated by Carbon Tracker’s Head of Accounting, Audit and Disclosure, Barbara Davidson.
This event is available both in-person and livestreamed.
Please note that to attend in-person, you must have Blue Zone access.
Want to attend the event?Register Here