18 January 2016
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Company
Our CEO Anthony Hobley will be speaking at the Abu Dhabi Global Action Day, alongside climate leaders from the business and policy arenas.
Announced by United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, French Foreign Minister and COP 21 President Laurent Fabius, and UAE Minister of State and Special Envoy for Climate Change Dr. Sultan Ahmed Al Jaber announced today the Global Action Day is a special high-level event held on 18 January 2016 during the World Future Energy Summit, as part of the Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW), the world’s largest annual gathering in sustainability and renewable energy.
Anthony Hobley will appear as part of a panel addressing the effective and efficient scale up of sustainable action and partnerships, and demonstrable/innovative projects.
- E. Dr. Thani Al Zeyoudi, Director of Energy and Climate Change, UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Permanent Representative to IRENA
- Anthony Hobley, CEO Carbon Tracker Initiative
- E. Felipe Calderon, Chairman, Global Commission on the Economy and Climate, Former President of Mexico
- Yvo De Boer, Director General, Global Green Growth Institute
- Judith Karl, Executive Secretary, United Nations Capital Development Fund
More information here