10 September 2015
ExCel Centre, South Gallery Room 7
Carbon Tracker is partnering with MSCI ESG Research to hold a roundtable discussion on fossil fuel risk premium for asset managers, asset owners and financial regulators as an official side event of PRI in Person 2015.
The purpose of the event is to explore the following questions through three short debate sessions moderated by Carbon Tracker and aimed to catalyse action by the asset management sector and asset holders.
Download the Agenda.
• 4.00 – 4.05pm INTRODUCTION
Sagarika Chatterjee, Associate Director, PRI
• 4.05 – 4.30pm TOPIC 1: What scenarios and assumptions are current fossil fuel business models based on?
James Leaton, Research Director, Carbon Tracker – Session Chair
• 4.30 – 5.00pm TOPIC 2: What is the current market perception of the risk? Are energy companies preparing for the low-carbon transition?
Anthony Hobley, CEO, Carbon Tracker – Session Chair
Antti Savilaakso, European Head of ESG Research, MSCI ESG Research Inc.
• 5.00 – 5.30 TOPIC 3: What is investors and financial regulators’ role in driving the low carbon transition?
Mark Campanale, Founder and Executive Director, Carbon Tracker – Session Chair
Steve Waygood, Head of Sustainability Research & Engagement, Aviva Investors
• 5.30 – 5.40pm CLOSING SPEECH
Nathan Fabian, Director of Policy, PRI
• 5.40 – 6.30pm DRINKS RECEPTION
This event is organised in collaboration with MSCI ESG Research and UNPRI.
Places are limited to 40 participants.
For further information on registration please email Margherita Gagliardi on firstname.lastname@example.org