28 June 2023
28 June | London
As part of London Climate Action Week, Carbon Tracker will be hosting the roundtable Accelerating the energy transition in the race to net zero.
The focus of the discussion will be on how the financial sector can accelerate the critical transition to net zero, and what next steps are needed to achieve this ambition in the lead up to COP28. Speakers will include industry experts from finance and policy – mainly banks/representatives.
The discussion will focus on the following themes:
- Credible transition plans
- Financing the green energy transition
- Winding down fossil fuel finance
- The role of policy
- Aligning capital markets with climate science
- The role of global alliances and collaborative efforts
This is a private event, by invitation only.