25 January 2016
34 York Way, London N1 9AB, United Kingdom
Our director Mark Campanale will be speaking at an investor-focused debate on 25 January, organised by Arcadis and CDSB.
The impacts of climate change on company valuation has made front page news as the Governor of the Bank of England warned insurers and investors of climate risks affecting financial stability.
With the climate deal adopted in Paris at COP21, what are the risks to company valuations?
- Mark Campanale – Founder & Executive Director, Carbon Tracker Initiative
- Rob Evans – Partner, Arcadis
- Henry Lang – Partner, Arcadis
- Lois Guthrie – Founding Director, Climate Disclosure Standards Board
- James Hughes – Deputy Director, Strategy, Engagement and Analysis, International Climate Change, Department of Energy & Climate Change
- Stephanie Maier – Head of Responsible Investment Strategy & Research at Aviva Investors, Aviva Investors
8.30am-9.00am – Arrival & Refreshments
9.00am-9.15am – Introduction
9.15am-10:45am – Presentations & panel discussions