14 February | Online
European Gas: How to decarbonise the CA100+ names, Centrica, Engie & Naturgy
- What is the impact of gas price volatility?
- What are the costs of keeping gas open?
- How can companies reduce scope 3 emissions by 2030?
- What are Governments & Regulators doing to provide a regulatory framework for the remuneration of biomethane and hydrogen?
- How does each company align with the goals of the Paris Agreement?
And what does this mean for investors?
Join analyst Chris Moore for a review of CA100+ gas companies: Engie, Naturgy and Centrica,
With introduction from Carbon Tracker Head of Corporate Research, Cathrina Hillenbrand von der Neyen, for the first of our corporate research webinar event series.
Want to attend the event?Register Here