08 December 2015
Conference room 4, Climate Generation Area, Le Bourget
High-level speakers form the investor and policy-maker community will take part in this panel debate to reply to the following questions:
- What investment solutions enable to earmark capital towards companies contributing to a greener economy?
- How can we incorporate environmental, in particular carbon, impacts into investment decisions and asset management?
- What new solutions are emerging?
Moderator: Bertille Presta. Portfolio Manager – Head of Sustainable & Responsible Investment at Sycomore Asset Management
- Anthony Hobley, CEO Carbon Tracker
- Sagarika Chatterjee, Associate Director, PRI
- Renaud de Matharel, CEO & MD Cube Infrastructure
- Jean-Guillaume Peladan, Fund Manager, Head of Research & Strateegy Environment, Sycomore Asset Management
- Stéphane Villecroze, Founding partner of Demeter Partners