15 April 2015
Managing the carbon bubble
How to transition to a low carbon economy
The carbon bubble needs now to be on the agenda of policy-makers and financial regulators to focus markets on climate risk transparency and allow for an orderly energy transition.
In partnership with the World Bank Group and in the context of the World Bank Spring Meetings 2015 in Washington DC, Carbon Tracker is organising a climate session on these topics.
- James Close, Director Climate Change Group at the World Bank
- Arnoud Buisse, Deputy Assistant Secretary at the French Treasury
- Anthony Hobley, CEO at Carbon Tracker
- Paul Bodnar, Senior Advisor at WRI, former Director for Climate Change, National Security Council, The White House
- Bevis Longstreth, former Commissioner of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
When: Wednesday 15th April 2015, 2.00 – 3.30pm EST
Where: World Bank Group MC Building, MC4-100, 1818 H ST NW, Washington DC, 20433
This event is available through invitation only.