22 October 2016
Latham & Watkins, Room 13 G, 885 Third Avenue New York, NY 10022-4834 USA
Financial institutions are increasingly interested in how climate change will impact their investment portfolios. The Paris Agreement aims to keep global temperature increases to 2°C – possibly even 1.5°C. Analysts say that this goal means that there is a limited global emissions budget for the century. Joi us for a panel debate during Carbon Forum North America, to explore how financial and corporate institutions should view these goals in forming future investment strategies.
- Moderator: Lisa DeMarco, Partner, DeMarcoAllan LLP
- Anthony Hobley, Chief Executive, Carbon Tracker Initiative
- Vikram Widge, Head, Climate and Carbon Finance, IFC / CPLC
- Bjorn Otto Sverdrup, Senior Vice President, Statoil
- Cameron Prell, Counsel, Energy Group, Crowell & Moring