6 June | Online
“Due to the automotive energy transition, poorly performing Auto Loan ABS has the potential to put the brakes on bond holder returns and automaker cashflow.”
The shift to pure battery electrification of the vehicle fleet is well underway and continuing at pace. The electric vehicle market has been legitimised by supportive vehicle tailpipe emissions policy and country-level emissions reduction targets. This implies an inherent risk to fossil-fuel powered vehicles and the associated bonds – an Asset-Backed Insecurity?
Join Carbon Tracker’s webinar on Auto Loan ABS to understand the risk associated with bonds collateralised by Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) vehicles and what this means for the automotive industry, bond and shareholder investors, and automaker operations.
The webinar will discuss how:
- the transition to BEVs will affect the rapidly growing Global Auto ABS market
- the transition will raise the level of risk to bond investors and in turn accelerate the transition to BEVs
- poorly performing auto loan bonds may impact the capital structure and cashflow timings of the OEMs themselves
The webinar will also look at the challenges and opportunities for ‘green’ Auto Loan bonds.
If you are an investor, analyst, Auto OEM, parts supplier, or any part of the financial/ production value chain, then register for this webinar.
- Ben Scott, Senior Analyst, Carbon Tracker
- Jonathan Heybrock, Senior Analyst, Green Finance Institute
Other speakers are to be announced.
Want to attend the event?Register Here